In the following paragraphs Moville Uniforms refers to our Company and the term ‘user’ refers to a person using this website.
By accessing our website, you, the user, agree to use the terms and conditions set out hereunder. These terms and conditions may change at our discretion at any time and without prior notice. All orders and sample requests made through this site are governed by these terms and conditions. All prices on this website are subject to confirmation. You agree to pay all charges applicable to your order. We will endeavour to use efficient resources to deliver items as quickly and efficiently as possible. However, we are not responsible for delivery delays beyond our control. We will endeavour to notify all customers if delivery is delayed, however this is sometimes beyond our control and subsequently, we may not be aware of it.
Normal Delivery Period
We undertake to despatch an order within a ten working day period after the order is downloaded and payment has been received. In the event of any unforeseen delays to the order beyond the ten-day despatch period, the user shall be notified of the delay by email. Please note that many of our products will have a two-day despatch period.
- We will refund your payment as required (subject to our terms and conditions).
- Please complete the Return Form attached to your order.
- Re-package goods in original packaging.
- Enclose the Return Form in your parcel along with the goods that you are returning.
- Goods are to be returned at the customer’s expense.
- Please ensure that you affix correct postage to your parcel.
- Please return goods using a tracking service.
- Moville Uniforms cannot be held responsible for returned items that are lost or damaged in transit.
- Returns must be made within 14 days.
- Goods must be unworn, undamaged and in an unused condition.
- Tags must not be removed.
- Refunds do not include P&P.
- Refunds will be made via original payment method.
- Any Embroidered/Customised items ordered from our Website or Webshop, by Email or by Phone cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- We have the right to refuse any return that should, in our opinion, be outside our terms & conditions.
The trademarks, copyrights and logo marks displayed on this site are registered trademarks of Moville Uniforms. The products on this site may not be copied, reproduced, posted or republished in any way. The republication or use of products is reserved by both Moville Uniforms and any suppliers. Unauthorized use of any product without prior written consent is prohibited and all rights are reserved. Images on this site are used with the permission or in accordance with applicable law. Re-use of them without permission may violate the privacy and publication of those persons.